Posted by : Anonymous Friday, January 6, 2012
The Legendary NMAP's new version Nmap 5.61 TEST4 have released. It include some new features including better user experience and Browser integrated widgets.
- a spidering library and associated scripts for crawling websites.
- 51 new NSE scripts, bringing the total to 297.
- a substantial decrease in the size of the Mac OS X installer due to the removal of PPC support.
- a new vulnerability management library which stores and reports found vulnerabilities.
- Mac OS X packages are now x86-only (rather than universal), reducing the download size from 30 MB to about 17. Change Log can be found here and Download Here .