You can add “Open With…” to the Right click context menu of all files.This is great for when you have several programs you want to open the same file types with. I use two different Music Player so I added it to the “.mp3” key.
1. Open RegEdit.exe
2. Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\*\Shell
3. Add a new Key named “OpenWith” by right clicking the “Shell” Key and selecting new
4. Set the (Default) to “Open With…”
5. Add a new Key named “Command” by right clicking the “OpenWith” Key and selecting new
6. Set the (Default) to “C:\Windows\rundll32.exe shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1″, C:\ being your Windows drive. You must enter the “OpenAs_RunDLL %1″ exactly this way